Subject: [Leica] Tiltall
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:28:53 +1200

Hi Luggers,

In yeaterdays digest i noticed Greg Bicket mentioned he was using a
Tiltall. I recently purchased an ageing Tiltall from a second hand/junk
shop. It is in fine condition for its age, but i was wondering if there
were many other Luggers using them, and how many were using them in their
standard configuration?
Have any of you attempted to replace the tripod head with one of Leica's
Ball and socket head's?

After an hour's walk through town with the M3, 50-DR over my shoulder and
the Tiltall under my arm, and a 90 Elmar in a pocket I felt like i'd been
to a Gym!
Dreading the day I take the Viso with me.

Take care,
Gary

"...the silence of reason is required for the curing of monsters..."

                                      -Michel Foucault
                                         The Order of Discourse

Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Student