Subject: [Leica] Leica (R) & Rolleiflex (6006) Items For Sale:
From: echampio <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 06:48:52 -0700

$850 EX+
5430xxx Rolleiflex 6006 Camera Body, Instructions, Battery, Body Cap, Type G Charger
Made in Germany by Rollei
Note: You'll have to add a film back and lens separately.

$200 EX+
6224xxx Rollei 35 Camera, Instructions
Made by Rollei Singapore

$350 EX+
1623xxx Leica R4 Camera Body, Instructions, Box, Plastic Baseplate, Strap
Made by Leitz Portugal

$350 EX
3339xxx Leica Summicron-R 1:2/50 E55
Lens made in Canada

$650 EX+
3287xxx Leica Vario-Elmar-R 1:3.5/35-70 E60
Lens made in Japan

$25 EX-
Polaroid 250 Automatic Land Camera, Leather Case, Portrait Kit, Flash
Good for using pack film to make image transfers

Shipping and insurance charges are extra. I'm located in San Jose, CA. I will
give you seven days from the date of receipt to accept the equipment or return
it for a refund. Any wear on the items is only on the metal. The glass is just
fine in all of the lenses.
- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --