Subject: [Leica] Ilfochrome and Slide Fading
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 10:15:52 -0400

A couple of years back, my folks found some slides taken of them on a hike
when Dad was in college, right after the War.  They even had a couple of
shots of my long-dead big sister in there, as a baby.  All were on
Kodachrome, in cardboard mounts.  All had faded, a tad, but not significantly.

I Ilfochromed the lot of them and got some really magnificent prints.  It
is kind of neat to be bringing a half-century gone outing back to life.  My
folks talked for hours about that day, and the couple who were with them --
and made me print up a couple of extras to send to them!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!