Subject: [Leica] Canon 135mm/3.5, black #82547, LTM
From: "Jim Licquia" <licquia@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:53:25 -0500

Hi LUGers,

I just acquired the above lens in excellent condition, glass is perfect
condition. I plan to use it on my IIIf as well as my M3. Can anyone tell me
anything about it? I paid $75 for it. I thought I would take a chance on it
and felt it might be gone if I waited. (Marc, I saw your book on Leica screw
mount lenses at Central Camera in downtown Chicago a couple of weeks ago and
am now kicking myself for not getting it.) Thanks in advance for any

Jim Licquia