Subject: [Leica] My STUPID R8 rewind clearance button problem
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 11:26:53 +0800

I posted a mail earlier saying that my new R8 has problem with the rewind
clearance button right from the begining.

Got my camera back and noted that it was indeed working 100% properly and
nothing was fixed.  I was plain wrong.  I tried to understand the camera before

I owe Leica and all members in this group an apology for being over-reacting and
my plain ignorance.

Sorry again if my prior post bothered anyone and thanks to all who sent me
valuable advices.

Regards,
Ben

P.S.  I will repost this mail several days later to make sure no one miss it.
Pls disregard if you see this message again.