Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:High speed or new x-ray at airports
From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:36:06 -0600

I too have heard this although I can't confirm it.  However. I recently
returned from a trip to Europe.  I hand-carried all my film rather than
check it in luggage.  Each roll was xrayed at least eight, perhaps ten
times (my memory accounts for eight, but I was sick and not tracking too
well towards the end) and my finished results show no evidence of damage.