Subject: [Leica] plastic or metal tank
From: Stephen Kobrin <skobrin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:17:29 -0700 (PDT)

Digital processing of my B&W negatives has made me realize that I need
control of the entire process and I want to get back to developing my
own film (Its been 25 yrs).  A very basic question:  I am getting
conflicting advice on metal vs. plastic tanks and reels.  Any
preferences on the LUG?  I will start with a one roll tank.

As I use TMAX and the Ilford counterparts, I have pretty much settled
on Xtol -- seems like a good way to start.  Now the only problem left
is how to do a digital contact without 36 separate scans:)

Steve