Subject: Re: [Leica] Yipee! I got my M6
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:00:38 EDT

Steve Maller wrote:

"Thanks to all the encouraging words from you LUGgers, I finally have my M6!
 I got a beautiful new Chrome body with a matching 35/2 ASPH in chrome."

- ----------------------------------------------------

Steve:

A hearty congratulations!!  And sincere sympathy...you're hooked, you've been
brought into the fold, you've been assimilated, resistance is futile!!  Might
as well tell your family and friends you have joined a cult that has claim on
any savings you may have!!! :-)  Just kidding, obviously.  Enjoy the M6 in
good health!!

Now, IF LEICA IS LISTENING, how about a LUG manufacturers discount to all
participants!!  We are by far the best sales representatives the company could
ever wish to have!

Cheers,
Arturo