Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 19:37:26 -0700

>Reala once and for all. Reala in 35 was discontinued for a short time but is
>now back under the reala -superia brand. Reala 120 is no longer imported in
>the USA but is available overseas and is brought in by B&H ect. A amateur
>film Superia 100 has been released for US distributation.

Reala Professional (both 35mm and 120) was discontinued some time ago
through Fuji USA. Reala is still available via Fuji USA as a
non-professional emulsion. It was recently rebadged as Superia Reala.

You owe it to yourself to try this film. I think it is the best 100 ISO
color neg on the market.

Jeff Alford