Subject: [Leica] Re: Leicas and Airport Security Checks
From: richard.setchim@uk.pwcglobal.com
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:17:12 +0100

If you think the the security folk are tough on Leicas, try going through
with a Linhof 220! I now carry a copy of the operating manual or
manufacturer's brochure when I travel with Leicas/Rolleis etc. The word
"camera" in print is more reassuring than anything I can say! As has been
said, security is a serious matter, and the officers are always
appreciative of this (small) attempt to help them do their job.

Regards.