Subject: Re: [Leica] SS reels and tanks - question on JOBO processor
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:03:26 -0400

BD-
I guess you never loaded the reels with two rolls of film in each!?
I had deadlines to meet and remembered something I had read- so managed to
load 10 rolls into a five reel tank by loading them back to back! I had to
clear the antihalation layer on the backs of the rolls in a deep tray of
fixer, but it worked! Needless to say- I didn't do it very often!
It will work, but it's a 'bear'!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com