Subject: Re: [Leica] Diafine
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:53:45 -0400

Phil-
Wow- You sound like me; I started in 1963 and in '64 and '65 found about
Diafine from the guy who got me hooked on photography! I have used it all
these years, along with D-76 and Rodinal on occasion. I have tried the
others, and always seem to 'drift' back to the tried and true!
I have been playing with Agfa APX400; I got an hundred foot roll, and have
been playing around with it, and I like it a lot. It is quite similar to
Tri-X which I like as well, but I have always liked Agfa products. I used to
use Brovira 111 exclusively, for about ten years, and always loved the tonal
quality of the prints!
I am glad to know that I'm not the "onliest" one out here using Diafine!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com