Subject: Re: [Leica] New or used M6?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:00:57 -0700

Tough question, Tommy. I have an old M3 and an M6 I bought new. I use them
about equally, so I suppose that argues that a good used model would be
fine. Prices don't drop very fast on a late model M6, but still you could
save something. I should think passport protection would be worthwhile. If
you knew the history and owner of a used camera, that would be a factor.
Joe Stephenson.