Subject: [Leica] ? Technical Pan
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:28:58 +-200

Hi LUG,

more than ten years ago, I did some b/w shooting with Kodak
Technical Pan film. The results were amazing, the high resolution of
this film gave the prints a look like it was from medium format
though it was only 35 mm. I remember that I did some special
film developping to get the high contrast of the Technical Pan softer
for normal shooting, I think it was exposed as 50 ASA. Now I
want to do this again, but I have lost the recipe for developping.
Can anyone help?

Regards,

Gerd