Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and home runs
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:05:04 -0500

At 09:25 PM 9/8/98 -0600, you wrote:

>We must feel sorry for Eric as his job will be very difficult editing
>photos for the St. Louis paper tomorrow. Every section, sports, local,

Actually, I'm in St. Joseph. But our front page and front of Sports is full
of Maguire. In fact, one of my pictures at the world series fast pitch
tournament just got killed thanks to him. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.