Subject: [Leica] Diafine
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:25:34 PDT

Dan wrote:
>>I used to use Brovira 111 exclusively, for about ten years, and always
loved the tonal quality of the prints!<<

I also used to use Brovira exclusively. The combination of Diafine and
TriX allowed me to use just one grade of Brovira-#3 for most of my
prints. I currently use Agfa100APX and Agfa400 but want to try some
Delta400 with the Diafine. Should give pretty good results. I now use
Agfa multigrade glossy for most of my prints-nice results but not like
the old Brovira.

Phil