Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #290 - New or Used M6
From: g g <gjgoldy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:12:43 -0400

I am new to this, and Leica, but I just went through the same thing.  First, if it will be a while,
hold off the
decision until you see what deals are out there then.  I looked over the situation and found used
ones in LN
or near LN condition weren't much less then new ones, plus, with the new one I got the Passport 3
year
protection.  From what I see it is nontransferable.  If like me, you really sink all you can afford
into this
camera, the knowledge that if you should really have an accident with it, Leica will cover it, is
very
comforting.
Gerry