Subject: RE: [Leica] Disguising M6 - A Better Idea!
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:44:38 -0600

I've got a suggestion for this black tape problem:
Take off the cardboard box from a disposable camera.  Put the Lieca inside
the box.  You probably will need two of the boxes because the Leica is
bigger.  Tape them together so that the Leica just fits.  (A Cheerios
cereal box may work in a pinch if you can't get the disposable cameras.)
You will have to cut out a hole for the lens and the wind and the finder
ports, etc.  (Oh, and maybe the tripod mount, too, if you use it.)  With a
little ingenuity, you can fix the box so that you will be able to change
the film.     There!  Now you are set to use the camera wherever you want
with no fear of attracting attention (except for LUGgers).   -Mark Walberg