Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport security
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:39:30 -0700

Mike, thanks for the story. But I must say, it scares me. If these folks who
are chaged wth keeping dangerous devices off airplanes (among other things)
are as ignorant as your--and other stories suggest--they are hardly
competent to do their jobs. They do not appear to have the knowledge
(training) or experience to outwit international terrorists who may be
supported by governments or organizations with substantial resources. Maybe
the train is a good idea . . .
in doubt,
Joe Stephenson