Subject: Re: [Leica] Osterloh--worth buying?
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:45:46 EDT

Nathan,

Be careful about this.  The book is definitely worthwhile, but I have never
heard about a loose leaf version.  They may mean that the pages are loose, as
many of these books had defective binding and the pages fell out!
BTW, there is supposedly a revised version of this book coming out in English.
It should be out already in German.
See you at Photokina.  Leave word for me at the Leica booth so we can meet.

Bill Rosauer