Subject: Re: [Leica] new speed dial rotation direction ?
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:17:46 +0000

Since I first started using my M6 a couple of years ago, I have always felt
that the shutter speed dial should have gone the other way to be consistent
with the meter LED arrows: just turn the speed dial, or the aperture dial
in the direction of the arrow.  This is just a minor detail, especially
when compared to the issue of consistency across the product line.

It's like a someone you've been married to/living with for sometime and
manage to do good work together.  You are well aware of her flaws, and
may complain a lot, but don't anyone dare change her !

- - Phong