Subject: [none]
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:17:40 +1000

##########
Thanks to those who answered seriously, I appreciate the help.  Sorry, to
those who heard it all before ... I hadn't, and just wanted to ask the
experts for honest advise.  No thanks to those who couldn't help being
uselessly sarcastic.  It diminishes the value of any forum.
##########

Relax gg. The serious is often mixed with the humour. This is a subject
which "does the rounds", and so you can expect a "crack" or two. We must
all realize, that a living forum is just that. Living implies imperfection.
I hope the mixture of help and humour can continue in the vein you found.
Light hearted and helpful, and that you will not take offense too easily.
No need to apologize no need to feel "attacked". We all want to help the
newer comers, and at the same time enjoy the company of those we have grown
to know over the years. Yes the list contains many who have shared years of
companionship. Sadly a simple swipe even as harmless as yours seems to set
off the occasional fist-a-cuffs, and we lose friends. So please every one.
Laugh first and take offense never. It is rare for any to be intended

Love luck and laughter

AGF

Alastair Firkin,