Subject: Re: [Leica] [Q] "transfer" of warranty?
From: debugger <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 09:08:20 -0700

I would also not feel guilty about taking care of the passport warranty
for somebody who buys my still-passport-protected Leica equipment.
After all, the passport warranty has been paid for in full.  If you want
to be absolutely on the level, I guess you can have an agreement with
the buyer that he can fully "test" the equipment during the warranty
period, during which time it is still yours, but when the warranty
period expires, the equipment automatically becomes his.

Ben