Subject: Re: [Leica] Recovering Ted's & other stolen cameras
From: "Bill Christensen" <kangwei@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:48:39 -0500

I suspect that all of us took a deep breath when we first learned of Ted's
misfortune.  To many, if not all of us, our Leicas are good friends.
Through them, we see a world that most walk right by.  Through them, our
lives are enriched.  Ted, we hope that you will soon be reacquainted with
your friend.

Bill Christensen