Subject: RE: [Leica] In defense of Untitled Magazine.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:15:00 -0400

Cary - Can't we separate the concept of the magazine, the web site, from the
critique of the 1 mill youth march photos?

The concept is wonderful. The execution of the "Zine" is wonderful. The
photos are far less than outstanding, even if the photographers traveled to
the moon and back to take them.

But I'll certainly go look at the past issues, which I haven't gotten around
to.
:-)