Subject: RE: [Leica] COMPLETE Serial Numbers, Please!
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:27:25 -0400

	[Buzz]
	Marc seems to believe that anyone who disagrees with him is "a
nerd," or is so unsophisticated as to be unable to distinguish between a
Leica and a 'point and shoot.'  I apologize for snapping back at his
response to my post; I hope Marc will join me in a pledge to maintain civil
discourse.

	Buzz