Subject: [Leica] Re: NEW LIST MEMBER question R8
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:23:51 +0200

On 17-09-1998 13:04 Ted Grant wrote:

>If you are considering getting into R gear and you can afford the R8 go
>for it, you'll never be sorry nor look at any other camera with envy.

Except for the lacking AF function (but without rendering our hugely
expensive lenses worthless) or even camera-aided focusing , high
speed-wideangle zoom (Solms or K=F6ln, are you listening?), motor drive
(even not two years after the camera came to market!), digital back (one
can always dream), that is...
:-)

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch