Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW LIST MEMBER
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:02:34 +0200

On 17-09-1998 03:47 Eric Welch wrote:

>Fiction. The R8 has had some teething problems. Nothing Leica can't fix.
>And as they mature, they will be just fine. Mine has worked flawlessly so
>far.

Eric:

I agree with you, but don't tell that to someone who was one of the first
to buy the R8 the moment it appeared on the market.
Products should be working flawlessly, or they shouldn't be brought to
market at all.
;-)

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
An Apple a day keeps greedy Microsoft away !