Subject: [Leica] More newbie questions
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 98 17:42:41 -0500

Hi,

I just developed 2 rolls of tri-X with EXTOL at 68 degrees for a little
longer than the prescribed time (6 1/4) minutes--ie I added the pour time
(mistake).  So the negs are contrasty and  little dense.  The bottom roll
(I used a 2-roll tank) has sprocket marks throughout.  This happened once
before.  I agitated using the inversion method in both cases. Could this
be the problem?  I developed a third roll using the right timing and the
turning method of agitation.  These negs are fine.

MK