Subject: Re: [Leica] new Asph 90
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:46:33 -0500

Dan,
    I use the same 90/2  with my M3 and also love the thing, I find recently
that I am using it far more than most of the others and I am also a nut for
the older III series, I have a
b, c, and f and use them all.  I have a fair group of lenses, 35, 50 Summar
and Sumarit f2, , 90 and 135.  I recently took Marc's advise and picked up
the Jupiter 35. 50 and 85.   Now it is a task of shooting all of them and
finding the strengths and weakness of each, ( a delightful task in
itself...)  I noticed in the last week or so in reply to some of your posts
that there are several of us who seem to enjoy the older stuff.  Maybe we
shouldn't tell the rest of them  :-)    let them buy all the new stuff and
they will dump the other ...
tom