Subject: Re: [Leica] M6/TTL
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:37:58 -0500

At 05:47 PM 9/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>###############

>"low light" situations. Comment that professionals use fill flash in low
>light, and need the added security of a slow syncronization speed to allow
>the effects of combining ambient light, then comment on how the vibration

Very good point. This is where many National Geographic photographers tend
to use flash. Some just don't shoot at all during the mid-day if they don't
have to, or they move indoors. Jim Stanfield comes to mind in that case.
The Geographic Explorer video is one place he says it. And that's what he
told me as well. David Allen Harvey too. Bill Allard. Others come to mind.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch