Subject: Re: [Leica] cd rom "Leica Legend" Information
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:00:23 -0700

Jorge,
If you have an M2, use it. I you like, keep it and use it. Get a lot of
experience, talk to a lot of people, and then think about what other photo
gear is really needed. The more pictures I take, the more I seem to use the
50mm f2.0. I will get a 35mm f2.0 when the ship is floating a bit higher. I
noticed the CD on the Leica web page, but noted the $80.00 (US) price and
decided to spend the money of film and paper.
Happy shooting,
Joe Stephenson