Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Flash SF 20
From: chefurka@magma.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 02:41:01 GMT

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:20:59 -0500, you wrote:

>Please excuse me for the intrusion but I've just joined the group and =
would
>like to ask whether you guys have received a note from me inviting you =
>view the web site at http://www.flash.net/~leicam2/index.htm.  Many =
thanks
>and, again, please excuse the intrusion.

No apologies required, George - mailing lists require intrusions to
make them work.  I visited the site this afternoon.  That's some
gorgeous work!  Some of the best B&W renditions I've seen on the web.

I'd encourage everyone to go take a look.  This fellow knows his way
around both a Leica and a scanner :-)

Welcome to the LUG, George.

Paul Chefurka