Subject: [Leica] Visit
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 98 20:26:29 -0700

Thanks to all who have replied so far. I'm still looking for a workshop or
b/w printing course. Any ideas? The dates again will be somewhere around
Nov 14 to 22 but I'm quite flexible about time now.

Looks like we will get a definite LUG meeting going in Chicago and London.
I met a lot of Lugnuts in Kyoto in April, and it was great fun, so I look
forward to firming up these meetings. ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,