Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 TTL Availability?
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 07:33:57 -0400

	[Buzz]
	You know, Howard, in my opinion, any M camera with a small automatic
Metz will be pretty easy to operate, even for fill flash.  You won't have
the view-finder "flash ready" indicator, but other than that, I for one
don't see the big advantage of TTL flash.  But, that's just me.  If I were
in the market, I would look for an advantageous price on a new, discontinued
M-6 {HM if you use a 90 or 135}, and buy sooner rather than later and at a
better price.  Also, Leica is famous for bugs in early production units.

			Buzz