Subject: [Leica] Thanks to you all, but still no success
From: "Arthur C. R. Krick" <leica@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:44:37 +0100

Thanks to all those that responded to my recent cri de coeur and e. mailed
me advice on how to log on to the L.U.G. Yes, I had been using the correct
procedure all the time but have yet to achieve success.

I have now sent off my TWELTH message conforming to the required log-on
format and will await the outcome.

I'm trying hard not to get paranoid about all this but it is beginning to
look as though some nerdy little piece of silicon at Majordomo has got a
chip on its shoulder!

Hope to catch up with you all when I've managed to sneak past the Lug
Police and get on the group but in the meantime,

Have a nice Christmas!