Subject: [Leica] Re: T-Max P3200/ Developers & Times
From: HerWall@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:55:45 EDT

I'd like to know if anyone has used the Kodak T-Max P3200 and knows of any
great developers to use it with.  I'm looking to shoot the film at 1600 to
3200 ASA for a sports project.  I would appreciate any suggestions on
developers and starting times and tempersatures for development times.  (I've
tried D-76 and wasn't very happy with my initial tests.)  Thanks in advance
for any help.  Donald