Subject: Re: [Leica] Why Manchester? BEcause it's there!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:47:48 -0400

Leopold-
I get the feeling that any meeting of LUGgers is so traumatic to the host
country, that like the Olympics, ample warning must be given to the
authorities so they can arrange for any necessary armed police intervention!
Considering the heat and light we generate here online, think of the
potential of 20-30 LUGgers together in one place- adds new meaning to the
term 'Critical Mass' !
Besides, it's relatively near a great source of various single malts!
:)
Dan, Tongue firmly in cheek- then again, I am a cheeky sod!
dwpost@msn.com