Subject: Re: [Leica] Chicago week
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 01:48:23 EDT

<<The dates will be from about Saturday the 28th of Nov
till the following Saturday, when I fly out for Australia again.

Jim Licquia has already expressed a kind reception for such a "date". So do
we have any takers or suggestions?>>

Alastair,
	I would love to get together with you.  It's could be quite cold that time of
year-street shooting might be a bit of an ordeal, although you never know
about the weather here.  Anything is possible.  I'm game for any kind of
adventure.  Do you know Chicago?  What kinds of things do you like to
photograph?  This should be fun.
	Richard Wasserman