Subject: Re: Re [Leica] Gwarsh! You got me blushin' like a new bride!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:33:31 -0400

Alex-

Top o' th' mornin' t' ye- and would you be volunteerin' to send some in!
Sure and it would be grand if you did! Seriously, addenda and deletions can
and will be made as the info is forwarded to me. Thanks
Also- believe it or not, but two guys came in with Nikon Photomic FTNs this
week, separate days,both needing a good cleaning, and I was stumped! all
those resources and nowhere to send the customers. Even if the Nikon
Mechanics don't make the Leica and Rollei list, I sure would like to the
names of a few for my less enlightened friends!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com