Subject: Re: [Leica] A very very very long trip report.
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:22:01 +0200

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> Thanks Jim, Tom, and all the others who have reported from Photokina
> to all of us who couldn't be there this time.

I'll have to second this!  While unable to attend in person, I'm very
grateful for the various reports of Photokina and hope to be able to
meet with you at one of the future events.

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho