Subject: Re: [Leica] vs Zeiss/ 16 X 20s
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:50:39 -0500

Claes,

No, I'm not prejudiced against the Japanese!  I have a whole house full of
high quality Japanese
products (at least the ones that were made in Japan).  I have a great regard
for the state of mind of
Japanese people when it comes to quality of workmanship just as I do for the
Swabians that assembled
my two cars.

You have jumped to the wrong conclusion when you falsely accuse me of
prejudice against the Japanese.  If you say that Kyocera can manufacture an
identical lens for half the price, so be it.

Bud