Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides, Negs and Pic Storage
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:12:34 -0400

At 02:58 PM 9/26/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>You are doing something I have long been thinking of doing.  That is, storing
>negatives in slide mounts.  How long have you been doing this?  Do you see
any
>disadvantages in this method?
>
>Ben

Ben -

The only disadvantage is the time it takes to cut them apart and mount
them; however, I'm sure I save much more time than that by being able to
find them by subject!!  I buy Pakon slide mounts, 10,000 at a time, from
B&H, so that is not really an extra expense when you consider that I am
able to discard any definate "no's" from my negative strips and never have
to store those!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>