Subject: Re: [Leica] A Dealer's Experience-scotch
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 06:02:40 -0700

A couple of the lads wrote:
>Dan,
>
>I am not Marc, but I'll take Glenfiddich in the green triangle bottle.
>And I am sitting in a motel room in Charlotte, NC right now so you can
>run it on down here. ;)
>
>Dan Post wrote
>
>>Marc-
>>Johnny Walker Black or Red?
>
>Harrison McClary
>http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto

Once again the gentlemen of the LUG illustrate they are gentlemen of class!
Single malts only... Good man Harrison, Please gentlemen Single malts only,
:)

LUG members only drink "single malt scotch" never mind that blended stuff.
Yep blended is OK if there isn't anything else. But there isn't anything
like a good solid single malt like " Lagavulin" sipped after a hard day of
pumping film through those wonderful Leica picture taking machines! :)

Single malt is the nectar of the Gods and Leica users! :)

So Harrison, which hotel are you in? :)  But you'll have to come to Cape
Cod next week to the Leica seminar to collect! :)

ted