Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar users
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:58:22 EDT

<< Anybody out there using the new Tri-Elmar.  Is the lens worth the money?
How
 is the flare controlled?  How soft are the corner details?  Any information
 would be appreciated. >>

I have had one since it came out.  It is a fine lens.  I believe it is worth
the money to me, but this is an individual decision.  The performance is about
one stop less than the counterpart fixed focus lenses.  I like it.  It feels
different from the other M lenses because of the special engineering that was
necessary.  It is an amazing piece of work.

Tom Shea