Subject: [Leica] filters
From: "Joop Wesselius" <joopwess@wxs.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:44:46 +0200

Dear Group,

I am a M6'er for 3 months now, and finally i can make the pictures i want 'm
to be. My question is about filters. I have a 21mm Elmarit, 35 Summicron and
a 90 Summicron. All with different filter sizes, of course. Is there a
system i can use on all lenses or do i have to buy a set of filters for each
lens ?

Thanks for answers, Joop Wesselius, Rijpwetering, The Netherlands.
joopwess@wxs.nl