Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica shopping in Korea
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:20:52 -0400

Hi, you wrote:

>Also, I hope to visit the DMZ. Any Luger experience in
>photographing the border? Thanks

Not personally, but my long-time Army friends suggest that you *don't* try
to shoot the North Koreans with a 35mm Summicron <grin>.  You'd need an 800
(or longer) to get the picture on the Northern side of the fences.  A 35
Summi  certainly will show the intensity of the fortifications along the
DMZ - - -  but on the South side of the border.

Just don't too ambitious, please.   - - - - and, watch the Kimchee!

George Berger
gberger@his.com