Subject: Re: [Leica] Weddings
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:14:38 -0400

Richard-
Oh my, a happy wedding photographer?!!  I do hope you didn't stand too near
him; it sounds like something contagious! I would hate to see on CNN that
the CDC had to be called out to Cape Cod because of an outbreak of
Spontaneous Merriment!
Bon Voyage to you guys going to Cape Cod! Remember to brush and floss
everyday, and send pictures of all the interesting things you see.
Dan,
Keeping the Home Fires Smouldering.
dwpost@msn.com