Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 improvements?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:27:21 -0700

With an Abrahamsson soft release under the middle of your thumb, the end of
your thumb resting on the shutter speed dial/hot shoe edge, the end of the
M6 basically resting in the palm of your hand, your left hand steading the
other end of the camera with what ever finger you choose on that WONDERFUL
focus lever that Leica preserved on the 35mm lenses, the M6 works just as
easily vertically as it does horizontally. Perhaps easier as the entire
camera is cradled in your right hand.

Jim