Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 21 ASP OR HASSELBLAD 503cm with ?? (undecided)
From: Custodian@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:26:57 EDT

 At 02:38 PM 9/29/98 +0200, you wrote:
 >Wood, Darrell (London) wrote:
 >>
 >> What would people suggest.
 >>
 >> I have 2 M6's (35,50 & 90).  I need to decide between either getting
 >> a 21asp or a Hasselblad.  Which would be of more use. >>

Darrell
What an odd question! Not enough information to answer it.
What do you want to photograph? How do you like to work?

I love the 21mm on my M6 and it really suits my style of photography but you
might hate it.

See if you can work out a way to try both options and see which suits your
style - noone can answer that question for you.

David Frew